All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one general admission ticket and one drink (up to $26.98 value)
- $25 for two general admission tickets and two drinks (up to $53.96 value)
- 1997: when Trapt began unleashing its powerhouse alt-metal
- What draws fans in: Chris Taylor Brown’s passionate roar, Peter Charell’s groove-tilling bass lines, and Travis Miguel’s swirling guitars
- “Headstrong”: the hit you can’t help headbanging to
- No. 1: the spot “Headstrong” reached on the Modern Rock Tracks and Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks charts in 2003
- What’s new: the hotly anticipated seventh studio album, DNA, which is set to drop this fall, and features the brawny yet lyrically inspiring new single, “Passenger”
- What to expect live: hits from the entire Trapt discography, new sonic strands of DNA, and perhaps an acoustic song of two from the band’s recent release, The Acoustic Collection
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.