Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20.04 for one G-Pass to see Travis (up to a $32 value)
- When: Sunday, September 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who's in the band: singer Fran Healy, bassist Dougie Payne, guitarist Andy Dunlop, and drummer Neil Primrose
- Coldplay's Chris Martin once referred to himself as: a poor man's Fran Healy
- Their most serendipitous concert moment: when it started to drizzle as soon as they started performing "Why Does It Always Rain One Me?" at the 1999 Glastonbury Festival
- Currently touring in support of: their most recent album, 2013's Where You Stand
- Praise for the new record: the A.V. Club designated it "a lovely reminder of just how good the quartet is at what it does"
- "What it does": gives audiences "post-Oasis Britpop with a sensitive soul and keenly observational lyrics." "Reigns supreme as Scotland's premiere celebrity foursquare team."
- Who will be joining them: slop-popper Luke Rathborne
- Will he take them on in backstage foursquare?: only if he can convince his backing band to play with him
- Where Rathborne's from: Maine by way of New York
- Where he first became famous: England, by way of BBC 6
VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.
1 Riverboat Dr.
North Kansas City, MO 64116