What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Travis Tritt
- When: Sunday, September 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for tier-2 seating (up to $69 value)
- $39 for tier-1 seating (up to $79 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- When you met Travis: September of 1989, when his breakthrough single “Country Club” hit the charts and stayed there for 26 weeks
- His sound: outlaw country laced with gospel and Southern rock
- His style: long, flowing locks unencumbered by cowboy hats or nesting screech owls
- What his sound and style have earned him: more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, seven platinum albums, two Grammy Awards, and four Country Music Association Awards
- His latest: The Calm After…, the sequel to his acclaimed 2007 album, The Storm, which featured a funk-fused sound with help from Randy Jackson
- What’s different about The Calm After…: it’s Travis giving himself a fresh start, showcasing his ever stronger vocal, guitar, and banjo skills, as well as the pipes of his daughter, Tyler Reese
- Classic hits you might hear live: “Help Me Hold On,” “Can I Trust You with My Heart,” “Foolish Pride”
“A Paramount All-Talking Picture” starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the ’70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Paramount Hudson Valley. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Hudson Valley's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.