- One G-Pass to see Travis Tritt and Charlie Daniels Band
- When: Friday, June 5, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18.50 for section C (up to $37 value)
- $30.75 for section B (up to $61.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Travis Tritt and Charlie Daniels Band
- When you met Travis Tritt: September of 1989, when his breakthrough single “Country Club” hit the charts and stayed there for 26 weeks
- His sound: outlaw country laced with gospel and Southern rock
- His style: long, flowing locks unencumbered by cowboy hats
- What his sound and style have earned him: more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, seven platinum albums, two Grammy Awards, and four Country Music Association Awards
- Classic Tritt hits you might hear live: “Help Me Hold On,” “Can I Trust You with My Heart,” “Foolish Pride”
- How long Charlie Daniels has been furiously playing the fiddle: more than 50 years
- His forte: country tunes that take the backroads into Southern rock
- The Beelzebub-whuppin’ hit that brings down the house: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” for which he earned a 1979 Grammy for Best Country Vocal Performance
- Member of: the Grand Ole Opry, the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame