What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Travis Tritt and Charlie Daniels Band
- When: Friday, June 5, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Hoosier Park Racing & Casino
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18.50 for section C (up to $37 value)
- $30.75 for section B (up to $61.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Travis Tritt and Charlie Daniels Band
- When you met Travis Tritt: September of 1989, when his breakthrough single “Country Club” hit the charts and stayed there for 26 weeks
- His sound: outlaw country laced with gospel and Southern rock
- His style: long, flowing locks unencumbered by cowboy hats
- What his sound and style have earned him: more than 40 hits on Billboard’s Hot Country Charts, seven platinum albums, two Grammy Awards, and four Country Music Association Awards
- Classic Tritt hits you might hear live: “Help Me Hold On,” “Can I Trust You with My Heart,” “Foolish Pride”
- How long Charlie Daniels has been furiously playing the fiddle: more than 50 years
- His forte: country tunes that take the backroads into Southern rock
- The Beelzebub-whuppin’ hit that brings down the house: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia,” for which he earned a 1979 Grammy for Best Country Vocal Performance
- Member of: the Grand Ole Opry, the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino on 6/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.