All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18.50 for one upper-level general-admission child’s ticket for and pit-party pass (up to $26.50 value)
- $29 for one upper-level general-admission adult’s ticket for and pit-party pass (up to $41 value)
- Click to view seating chart
- Children under 2 are free.
Pit-party pass is from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m and includes a meet-and-greet with the drivers, autographs, and a photo op.
TRAXXAS Monster Truck Tour
- What you’ll see: mayhem and destruction from some of the world’s most notorious monster trucks
- Some of those monster trucks: Skully, X-Maxx, Craniac, Heavy Hitter, and Basher
- Get there early: During the hour-long Pit Party before the show, you’ll get to meet the drivers, get autographs, and take photos with them and the trucks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event or a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Traxxas Monster Truck Tour
The echoes of crunching metal and the sweet smell of burning rubber fill arenas as the TRAXXAS Monster Truck Tour roars across the country, thrilling all ages in action-packed motorsports showcases. Each city will witness a slightly different fleet of monster trucks, including Bigfoot, the kinetic king of chassis-crushing autos, and Rock Star, a 2004 Chevrolet Colorado with 66" wheels and 26" hydraulic shocks. Each event incorporates jaw-dropping races, wheelie contests, and freestyle car composting. In addition to the monster trucks, fans are treated to such entertainment as high flying freestyle motocross and demolition derbies. Before the show, pit-party attendees can meet and receive autographs from the drivers.