What You'll Get
- Seating: premium reserved (orange on the seating chart)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What’s included with Platinum Pass Upgrade: entry to the pit party, a tour flag, and a truck ride
- All guests age 2 and up require a ticket.
- Monster truck lineup subject to change.
TRAXXAS Monster Truck Tour
- What you’ll see: mayhem and destruction from some of the world’s most notorious monster trucks
- Some of those monster trucks: the legendary Bigfoot, plus Skully, X-Maxx, Jersey Outlaw, and Thunder Chicken
- Get there early: During the hour-long Pit Party before the show, you’ll get to meet the drivers, get autographs, and take photos with them and the trucks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 2 and up must have a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Traxxas Monster Truck Tour
The echoes of crunching metal and the sweet smell of burning rubber fill arenas as the TRAXXAS Monster Truck Tour roars across the country, thrilling all ages in action-packed motorsports showcases. Each city will witness a slightly different fleet of monster trucks, including Bigfoot, the kinetic king of chassis-crushing autos, and Rock Star, a 2004 Chevrolet Colorado with 66" wheels and 26" hydraulic shocks. Each event incorporates jaw-dropping races, wheelie contests, and freestyle car composting. In addition to the monster trucks, fans are treated to such entertainment as high flying freestyle motocross and demolition derbies. Before the show, pit-party attendees can meet and receive autographs from the drivers.