Music achieves its full emotional effect only when performed live, just as great literature becomes comprehensible only when screamed aloud in a crowded subway train. Enjoy public performance with today's GrouponLive deal to the Treasure Coast Music Festival, held at the Indian River Fairgrounds in Vero Beach from September 23–25. The festival runs from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a one-day pass (a $15 value in advance, a $20 value at the door).
- For $10, you get a two-day pass (a $20 value).
- For $12, you get a three-day pass (a $25 value).
- For $50, you get a five-person VIP package (a $100 value), which includes the following:
- Five three-day passes
- Seating in the VIP tent close to the stage
- VIP parking close to the entrance
- Recognition on the website and entrance wall of the festival
Treasure Coast Music Festival lures classic-rock fans into the great outdoors for three days of performances from 20 national and regional acts, including headliner Brian Howe, former lead singer of British hard-rock outfit Bad Company. The festival also showcases blues-rock siren Amanda Overmyer as well as 1970s pop-rock darlings Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show featuring Ray Sawyer—a band best known for its hatred of Peter Pan and being the musical mouthpiece for humorist Shel Silverstein. While seating is first come, first serve, attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and eye masks for resting up between bands. Fans can visit the festival's website to view a full lineup of bands and a tutorial on how to use guitar strings as dental floss.
7955 58th Ave.
Vero Beach, Florida 32967Get Directions