Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
- Adult dinner and variety show package
- When: any show through October 30; shows run Tuesday–Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Treasure Tavern
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime<p>
$39.99 for a dinner-and-show package for one (up to a $90.95 total value)
- One ticket to the show, including dinner (up to a $66.95 value)
- Two alcoholic beverages (up to a $24 total value) <p>
$74.99 for a dinner-and-show package for two (up to a $189.90 total value)
- Two tickets to the show, including dinner (up to a $133.90 total value)
- Four alcoholic beverages (up to a $48 total value) <p>
While risqué wackiness and jaw-dropping stunts run rampant onstage, audiences dine on a four-course meal of cream of vegetable soup, garden salad, beef tenderloin with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and decadent opera cake.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, and student discounted tickets are available, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The proprietress of the [Treasure Tavern](http://gr.pn/15Ns2Sg) and a collector beyond compare, Madame Gretta’s most prized possessions aren’t the contents of her jewelry box. Rather, her “jewels” are skilled performers named Amber, Ruby, Jade, Sapphire, Opal, and Tiffany, who sing, dance, and serve the guests of her risqué watering hole. Joining them is Jinx, a consummate goofball, and the three hilarious pickpockets who have taken refuge in the tavern, Rob, Lute, and Grift. The high-spirited performers engage in ribald shenanigans while audiences feast on four-course meals. The show also features entertainers such as Verboten Sensation, an acrobatic couple from the US and Bulgaria; Anna Jack, the amazing hula-hooper from Russia; and Olga and Vladimir Smirnov, the astounding quick-change act also from Russia. Named [Best Date Night Place](http://gr.pn/IlVD6i) by the _Orlando Sentinel_ in 2012, the Treasure Tavern invites guests to indulge in an evening of bawdy fun.