What You'll Get
- $25 for two general-admission tickets (up to $47.90 value)
- $49 for four general-admission tickets (up to $95.80 value)
Treasures of Napoléon: The Exhibition
- Bonaparte’s Bounty: More than 200 objects once belonging to the famous French emperor — masterpiece paintings, sculptures, pieces of clothing and jewelry – from the world’s largest private collection of Napoléon artifacts, in the Twin Cities for the first time.
- The Centerpiece: the Imperial bed from the palace at Kassel—the gold-drenched resting place of Napoléon’s brother Jerome (whom Napoléon named King of Westphalia), which depicts Bonaparte’s military conquests through carvings and Egyptian figures.
- The Minnesota Centennial Showboat: This exhibit marks the first such event in this floating museum. Free parking and ADA accessible.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem through 1/10 for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.