- Two-day pass to Tree Town Music Festival
- When: Saturday, May 24, and Sunday, May 25
- Where: Heritage Park
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $115 for one two-day pass and one parking pass (up to $179.76 total value)
- $220 for two two-day passes and one parking pass (up to $338.12 total value)
- $750 for four two-day passes and one Section-C campground reservation (up to $963 total value)
Tree Town Music Festival
- Saturday’s headliner: Three-time Grammy winner Brad Paisley
- His most recent pop-country single to go gold: “Beat This Summer,” off 2012’s Wheelhouse
- Sunday’s headliner: Toby Keith
- Total number of chart-topping singles Keith has to his name: 20
- Toby Keith hits you might hear: “Shoulda Been a Cowboy,” “Beer for My Horses,” “How Do You Like Me Now?!”
- How you may know Brantley Gilbert: he was named Academy of Country Music’s 2013 Top New Male Artist
- Where the nation first saw Scotty McCreery, not counting that time it ran into him in the store but didn’t say hi: on American Idol, where he won the 10th season
- How Charlie Worsham’s home state has showed its love: He was recognized for his “outstanding accomplishments” by the Mississippi Senate, which may or may not have included touring with Taylor Swift.
- What JT Hodges brings to single “Hunt You Down”: his guitar, leather jacket, and dreamy baby blues
- How Chris Young got his start: winning the reality series Nashville Star
- Where you’ve most likely heard Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter David Nail’s Southern-Sinatra pipes: on his No. 1 hit “Let It Rain”
- Tyler Farr’s sing-along singles: “Redneck Crazy,” “Makes You Wanna Drink”
- Star who advised Sarah Darling to head to Nashville: Wayne Newton, who hosted the top-three finalist on E!’s The Entertainer