What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Treehouse Big Day Out featuring The Wiggles
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
Dates and Times
- Saturday, September 13 at 9:30 a.m. Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, September 13 at 2:30 p.m. Doors open at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, September 14 at 9:30 a.m. Doors open at 9 a.m.
- Sunday, September 14 at 2:30 p.m. Doors open at 2 p.m.
- $15 for sections 402–409, rows B–O (up to $38 value)
- $25 for section 201 or 203, rows S–ZZ; or sections 301–305, rows AAA–D (up to $49.75 value)
- $35 for section 201 or 203, rows J–R; or section 202, rows T–WW (up to $56.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Treehouse Big Day Out Featuring The Wiggles
- The event: a festival catering to those in their training-wheel years, featuring play areas, face painting, meet and greets with beloved characters from the Treehouse network
- Headlined by The Wiggles, with additional performances by Max & Ruby and Splash’N Boots
- How The Wiggles are widely known: as “the world’s biggest preschool band,” a title gained from entertaining and educating toddlers around the globe since 1991
- Why parents love The Wiggles too: because tunes such as “Do the Propeller and “I’ve Got My Glasses On” are super catchy, and their giddy song-and-dance show appeals to all ages
- The latest colour-coordinated lineup of Wiggles features: Anthony (the original blue Wiggle), Simon (in red), Emma (in yellow) and Lachy (in purple), along with plushy pals such as Dorothy the rose-eating Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, and Henry the Octopus
- For those who love cute bunnies: the adorable duo of Max & Ruby step out of the TV and book series for a huggable live appearance
- Their adventures: teach a thing or two about conflict resolution and how to be a good sibling
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Molson Canadian Amphitheatre on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Event held rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.