All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this deal to a comedy show presented by Treehouse Comedy Productions. All tickets are general admission, and all shows begin at 9 p.m., except where noted. Check the calendar for detailed show information, and choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get two tickets to see a comedy show at Lorenzo’s Ristorante Italiano in West Haven (a $30 value). Choose from the following dates and performances:
- Pat Dixon on Friday, June 1
- Billy Winn on Friday, June 8
- Vanessa Hollingshead on Friday, June 15
- Dan Wilson on Friday, June 22
- For $18, you get two tickets to see Jesse Joyce, Mike Burton, and Mike Dillon at Marisa’s Ristorante in Trumbull on Friday, June 8 (a $35 value).
- For $20, you get two tickets to see Max Dolcelli at Marisa’s Ristorante in Trumbull on Friday, June 22 (a $39 value).
- For $22, you get two tickets to see a comedy show at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville (a $44 value, including facility fee). Choose from the following dates and performances:
- Jesse Joyce and Carie Karavas on Saturday, June 9
- Dan Wilson on Saturday, June 23 at 8 p.m. <p>
The chuckle connoisseurs at Treehouse Comedy Productions have brought laugh-worthy comics to their stages for more than 25 years, giving an audience to future standup-comedy legends such as Rosie O’Donnell, John Stewart, and Jay Leno. Treehouse continues its commitment to busting guts with upcoming shows that feature seasoned funnyman Pat Dixon (June 1 at Lorenzo’s) showcasing the same brand of deadpan hilarity heard on the Bob and Tom Show and on The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Mischievous funnyman Dan Wilson, seen on HBO’s Hardcore TV , MTV, and ESPN, keeps it clean and lighthearted with his breezy observational humor (June 22 at Lorenzo’s and June 23 at Mohegan Sun).
Audiences can also opt to absorb the barbs of Last Comic Standing veteran Jesse Joyce (June 8 at Marissa’s and June 9 at Mohegan Sun), a writer for many of the popular Comedy Central Roasts, as he shows off the viscous wit he used to skewer David Hasselhoff and Bob Saget. Proving that comedy comes in threes, every Treehouse Comedy evening sports more than two performers to keep laugh muscles flexing. Although not included in this deal, patrons are invited to nosh on primo Italian fare at Lorenzo’s or Marisa’s before the shows.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Treehouse Comedy Productions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. $10 or 2-item minimum except at Mohegan Sun. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Treehouse Comedy Productions
As the first full-time comedy showcase in Connecticut, Treehouse Comedy Productions has curated stunning selections of world-class standups for more than three decades. The heavy hitters in the Treehouse family tree include Rosie O'Donnell, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Chris Rock, Gilbert Gottfried, and Jerry Seinfeld, who once bid farewell to standup at Treehouse gig just before his TV show, That's So Jerry!, became a hit. With roving locations at area restaurants and casinos, the arbiters of spit-takes continue to cull the sharpest cutups in the country for weekly showcases.