What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Trevor Hall, starting from $14.99
- General-admission floor standing
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: a South Carolina native that began playing music at age 11, eventually generating acoustic roots-reggae hits
- When he’s not playing music: he lives as a monk in a traditional Hindu ashram in southern California, spending his days in spiritual practice and service to the community.
- Songs you might know: “Other Ways” from the Shrek the Third soundtrack or “Brand New Day,” which was used as the music bed for the CBS This Morning Show and caused MTV to name him one of the 20 emerging artists of 2010.
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.