- One ticket to a Tri-State Bulldogs home football game
- Where: Joseph T. St. Lawrence Center
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.; all games start at 6 p.m.
Tickets and Games
- $5 for one children’s ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (a $10 value)
- $10 for one adult ticket (a $20 value)
For either of the above options, choose from the following Saturday games:
- The home opener against the Queens Stallions on August 9
- Against the Brooklyn Mariners on August 16
- Against the Somerset Bears on September 20
- Against the New Haven Venom on October 4
The Scouting Report
As the Bulldogs barrel into their 32nd season, the roster is once again stacked with local talent. Playing as part of American Conference in Minor League Football, the Bulldogs have begun their 2014 season, starting with a home game on Saturday, August 9 with a showdown against the Stallions. Three additional Saturday home games follow, with each one coming against a conference rival.
Since their formation in 1982, the Tri-State Bulldogs have aimed to provide affordable family-fun outings for Tri-State-area residents. Today, the team challenge visiting squads at the state-of-the-art Joseph T. St. Lawrence Center in Hillburn. Here, Brutus the mascot leads the charge alongside the Bulldolls cheer squad, making sure fans and families enjoy themselves no matter the score.