Experience some of the most popular acts in music—or something very close to them—with these tribute shows
About This Deal
- $30 for one gold circle ticket (up to $55.82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Legends of Pop: Prince and Michael Jackson Experience on Saturday, November 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Night Fever: A Tribute to the Bee Gees on Sunday, January 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- One Hot Night: A Tribute to Neil Diamond on Friday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Bobby Miller as Michael Jackson and Prince: These two members of pop royalty set the bar for entertainers with iconic songs like “Little Red Corvette” and “Beat It.” Bobby Miller has been studying their moves and affects since he was a young child singing along on the radio, perfecting his act with the backing of a full band to give fans a show as close to the real thing as possible.
- Night Fever as the Bee Gees: Toronto-based Bee Gees tribute act that faithfully re-creates both the look and sound of one of the biggest disco acts of all time. Expect note-for-note renditions of hits such as “More Than a Woman” and “You Should Be Dancing.”
- One Hot Night as Neil Diamond: A 10-piece band from New York with a serious lineup of musicians who have performed with the likes of Gloria Estefan, Jon Secada, Bruce Springsteen, and more deliver a vibrant light show that re-creates hits like “Holly Holy” and “America.”
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.