What You'll Get
- $23 for rear side-balcony seating (up to $45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
A Tribute to the Big Latin Bands
- Machito Orchestra: Machito devoted his life to Latin jazz, Afro-Cuban jazz, Cubop, and salsa music. Today, his son, Mario Grillo, directs this legendary ensemble as they keep those sounds alive.
- Mambo Legends: Led by John “Dandy” Rodriguez and Jose Madera, these former members of the Tito Puente Orchestra have spent more than three decades mastering ’50s and ’60s Palladium-era tunes.
- Also Appearing: percussionist Giovanni Hidalgo | Cuban pianist Emilio Morales | Cuban guitar master Nelson Gonzalez
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.