During an online class, children can have fun learning to perform magic tricks using a deck of cards and other simple materials
What You'll Get
- During the classes, students can learn how to perform magic tricks.
- Tuesday classes and Thursday classes are both different, but the same each week.
- Age restrictions: must be 7–14
- Method of communication: Zoom
- View the Tuesday class schedule
- View the Thursday class schedule
- Classes start at 2 p.m. EST
- Materials needed: a deck of cards and other simple items you have around the house (pen, marker, elastic, tape, glue stick, paper).
Trick Tuesday and Trick Thursday
Michael the Magician offers something constructive for kids to do aside from gaming. During his live online magic classes children can learn to perform tricks, using simple materials like cards, envelopes, and sharpies. Every Tuesday and Thursday he is offering fun virtual sessions for kids to learn some amazing tricks and fun magic. Kids learn dazzling, yet easy to do card tricks and other amazing feats of magic - all with items they definitely have around the house. It’s 60-70 minutes each class and you can have as many people as you want per screen! Everything is broadcasted virtually from a professional studio with an HD camera, TV lighting and high quality sound. Learn some awesome tricks from an actual pro. Both classes are different, so if you liked the Tuesday class, try out the Thursday class! When done, you receive a 70 HD minute video of the tricks you just learned.
The Fine Print
About Michael the Magician
Michael has performed around the world for the last 20 years. He has been seen on international television and has over 100,000 followers on TikTok! For the past 6 years, Michael had a live magic camp which was one of the biggest camps in his home city of Ottawa, Canada. Every year hundreds of kids register to learn some amazing magic. This is your chance to do it virtually!