What You'll Get
- $14 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.69 value)
- $24 for two general-admission tickets (up to $39.28 value)
- Kids 12 and under are admitted for free
- Folding chairs and blankets are welcome
- Parking is free, and the light rail conveniently stops at the Fairgrounds
Trifecta Food Truck Festival
- The Food: Over 40 of Baltimore’s most popular eateries on wheels—including the award-winning crab cones of Gyspy Queen, barbecue from The Smoking Swine, gyros from Greek on The Street, burgers from Koopers Chowhound, Brick N Fire Pizza, La Cakerie, and more—deliver a world of flavors, accompanied by local craft beer and wine tents.
- The Music: The infield stage will feature a headlining performance from Baltimore favorites, including folk/blues artist Cris Jacobs, plus All Mighty Senators, Jah Works, Kelly Bell Band, Sweet Leda, Hot Mess, Squaring the Circle, and Porch Setters Union.
- The Festivities: Between all of the noshing and dancing, families can partake in a playground antics such as moon bounces, slides, dunk tanks, hula hoops, mechanical bull rides, face painting, an arts-and-crafts tent and a visit by The Orioles bird.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.