4th annual festival returns with over 40 Baltimore food trucks alongside live performances of favorite local bands and much more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for ages 12 and under
- Date and times: Saturday, July 27 from noon to 11 p.m.
- Free parking inside the main gate of fairgrounds off of York Road, and off of Deereco Road at the Park & Ride.
- Nearby light rail stops at Maryland State Fairgrounds (Timonium/Deereco Road)
- Pets allowed? no, only service animals are permitted
- Prohibited items: alcohol, outside food, glass containers, weapons, fireworks, illegal substances
Trifecta Food Truck and Music Festival
- Must-Eat: Experience a variety of savory and sweet treats from over 40 of Baltimore’s hottest eateries on wheels, including the award winning Gypsy Queen, Jimmy’s on the Go, Kooper’s Chowhound, Greek on the Street, Iced Gems Baking, The Smoking Swine, Mexican On The Run, and more. Also, enjoy a selection of local favorites such The Local Oyster, Dangerously Delicious Pies, and Zeke’s Coffee.
- Must-Drink: Local craft beers, cocktails, coffee, and more
- Must-Hear: Jam to a diverse line-up of bands featuring a headlining performance from Several Species: The Pink Floyd Experience, plus local Baltimore favorites Kelly Bell Band, Jah Works, Petty Coat Junction (Tom Petty Tribute), Kanye Twitty, Crushing Day, and Chapel Road
- Must-Shop: More than 50 local artisans and fashion trucks will be on hand for a truly unique shopping experience
- Must-Do: Bounce houses, a mechanical bull, dunk tank, MCW Wrestling, and an appearance by The Oriole Bird
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2019. Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2019. Limit 4 per person, may buy additional 4 as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on event date for entry. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.