Maryland’s largest food truck festival returns with over 30 food trucks, two stages for live performances of favorite local bands, and more
About This Deal
- General admission
- Free admission for children aged 12 and under
- Date and time: Saturday, September 25, 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Free parking inside the main gate of the fairgrounds off York Road and off of Deereco Road at the Park & Ride
- Nearby light rail stops at Maryland State Fairgrounds (Timonium/Deereco Road)
- Pets allowed? No, only service animals are permitted
- Prohibited items: alcohol, outside food, glass containers, weapons, fireworks, illegal substances
Trifecta Food Truck & Music Festival
- Must-Eat: Experience a variety of savory and sweet treats from over 30 of Baltimore’s hottest eateries on wheels, offering a curated selection of local favorites.
- Must-Drink: Local craft beers, cocktails, coffee, and more.
- Must-Watch: A diverse line-up of bands on two stages. The 100.7 The Bay stage features performances by Several Species: The PINK FLOYD Experience, Almost Queen: A Tribute to QUEEN and more. The 98 Rock stage features Baltimore favorites Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Kelly Bell Band, Jah Works, and more.
- Must-Shop: More than 50 local artisans and fashion trucks will be on hand for a truly unique shopping experience.
- Must-Do: Axe Throwing, Bounce houses, an appearance by The Oriole Bird, and more.