All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $44 for general-admission lawn (up to $69 value)
- $45 for general-admission pavilion (up to $76 value)
- $65 for general-admission floor (up to $96 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
Trillectro Music Festival
- Chance the Rapper: The rapper formerly known as Chancelor Bennett caught the attention of Forbes with his debut mixtape, 10 Day. His second effort, Acid Rap, was named one of the best albums of 2013 by Pitchfork and the hard-to-impress hip-hop collective of NPR Music. In a busy 2015, he’s already lectured at Harvard, dropped the acclaimed Donnie Trumpet collaboration, Surf, and released a new mixtape with Lil B.
- RL Grime: Infusing hip-hop, trap, and grime with a low end that makes subwoofers sweat, this EDM star topped the iTunes Electronic Chart with his 2013 EP, High Beams. The Fader referred to his 2012 remix of Kanye’s “Mercy” as “just massive, as if hail and tsunami waves were both byproducts of bass.”
- Cashmere Cat: Known for his collaborations with Ariana Grande, DJ Mustard, and Kanye West, this Norwegian DJ finds inspiration in everything from modern trap to silky mid-90s R&B. Such eclecticism earned his remix of 2 Chainz and Drake’s “No Lie” the top spot on Vice’s list of 25 Awesome Genre-Benders of 2012.
- Dom Kennedy: With a flow as laid back as Matthew McConaughey’s turtle, this hip-hop chronicler of LA life landed on Complex magazine’s Best Songs of 2012 with the breakout hit, “My Kind of Party.” Check out his most recent release, By Dom Kennedy, which features an appearance by Bonic of Philly’s Most Wanted (the only guest appearance on the album).
- Kehlani: Kehlani introduced herself to the nation on America’s Got Talent, where her former group Poplyfe came in fourth place (and judge Piers Morgan said she’d be better off solo). Having since taken that advice, the young R&B chanteuse earned raves for her debut mixtape, Cloud 19 (#28 on Complex’s list of 50 Best Albums of 2014), and recently dropped You Should Be Here, an ambitious concept album about relationships that features Chance the Rapper.
- Other Notable Acts: JMSN | D.R.A.M. | Tunji Ige | Chris McClenney | Masego | Babeo Baggins | Mista Seleca | Hi$to | Nativesun | Ayes Cold
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.