- One G-Pass to see the Tripoli Shrine Circus
- When: select dates, February 26–March 1
- Where: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees, additional fees may apply to pre-party activities
- $20 for Spectacular seating, on the reserved 200 level (up to $36.50 value)
- $25 for Circus Star seating, on the floor (up to $41.50 value)
- $15 for the reserved 300 level (up to $30.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tripoli Shrine Circus
Ringmaster David Maas steers eyes and ears toward tigers leaping through flaming rings. Guests also witness the courageous human cannonball, David Smith, Jr., as he catapults into the air soaring freestyle to his destination. Elsewhere in the Big Top, Just Larry the Clown dons his ruby-red nose and sasquatches’ hand-me-down shoes to tease the audience with high hilarity—and the Full Throttle Flyers, a fearless gang of aerial gymnasts never before seen in America, are revved up in this display of the classic Russian Swing.