To sound like a famous singer, you either need to practice for hours or just steal that singer's vocal cords. Discover great musicians with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see Trippin Billies, plus three tickets for Bud Light Drafts and chips, salsa, and pretzels (up to $25.50 value)
- When: Saturday, February 22, at 10 p.m. (pre-show party begins at 8 p.m.)
- Where: Durty Nellies
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Who they pay tribute to: Dave Matthews Band
- How they got their start: as an acoustic duo playing in small Chicago clubs
- How they built their fanbase: by recruiting top-notch musicians to round out their sound
- And that sound: is a spot-on tribute to Dave and Co., complete with intricate instrumentation and vocals
- What NWINdiana Magazine says about them: "As close as you can get to the real thing"
- What Dave Matthew's mom says about them: "Son? Is that you?"
Up to 1,200 fans can dance and sway to the legendary sounds at Durty Nellies. Planted across the street from the Palatine Metra station, the venue is easily accessible by public transit or private piggyback, the better to explore a 30-tap, 120-bottle beer list full of potions from Three Floyds and Goose Island as well as from France and Germany.