- $15 for two tickets to Trippin Billies (up to $26 value)
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Cubby Bear
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Who they pay tribute to: Dave Matthews Band
- How they got their start: as an acoustic duo playing in small Chicago clubs
- How they built their fanbase: by recruiting top-notch musicians to round out their sound
- And that sound: is a spot-on tribute to Dave and Co., complete with intricate instrumentation and vocals
- What NWINdiana Magazine says about them: “As close as you can get to the real thing”
- What Dave Matthew’s mom says about them: “Son? Is that you?”
The Cubby Bear
Stationed across the street from Wrigley Field for nearly 50 years, the Cubby Bear is an institution for game-day drinking. No matter the season, Cubby Bear's 75 plasma screens and five projection screen TVs air sports to the Wrigley crowd who sate themselves on domestic beers and familiar bar eats, including hot dogs and garlicky fries. The 30,000-square-foot venue's ample dance floor comes alive at night when DJs and performers take the stage, churning out jams that range in style from alternative rock to funk to Top 40.