- Admission to see The Trippin Billies or Terry Lee Goffee – Tribute To Johnny Cash
- Where: Bogart’s
- Section: general admission standing
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Trippin Billies on Saturday, February 1, at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Terry Lee Goffee on Friday, February 7, at 9 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.<p>
- $8 for one G-Pass (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for one G-Pass, plus skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Filling the big shoes of the Dave Matthews Band with passionate mimicry and spot-on panache, Trippin Billies claims the stage for a special night of lilting jams and qualified funk. For almost 15 years, the tribute act has satiated the needs of Dave Matthews followers, building a rabid fan base that other cover bands such as ZZ Bottom and Huey Lewis and the Blog could only dream of. Bravely tackling the band’s signature intricate instrumentation and holistic vocals, Trippin Billies rouses audiences and confuses Dave Matthews’s mom with dynamic renditions of the group’s hits.<p>
Terry Lee Goffee
“Hello, I’m Johnny Cash.” That’s how Terry Lee Goffee starts each one of his shows, delivering the legend’s signature greeting in a spot-on rumble. In classic songs such as “Folsom Prison Blues,” “I Walk the Line,” and “Five Feet High and Rising,” Goffee emulates his hero’s presence and wardrobe so exactly he was used as the motion-capture model for the Man in Black in Guitar Hero 5. And his respectful tribute is admired by Cash family members as well—after performing with him in 2006, Joanne Cash Yates said, “I love having Terry up here with me, it’s as close as I’ll ever get to my brother again.”
2621 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45219