What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this deal.
- $73 for one premium G-Pass package at the True Music Festival (up to a $117 value)
- When: Saturday, December 14, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $20 credit towards Teespring merchandise online
- Expedited private entrance to festival
- Expedited private premium parking
- Limited edition inaugural lanyard
- Exclusive premium restroom access<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
True Music Festival
- The headliners: Bassnectar, Flaming Lips, Wiz Khalifa, Captial Cities, and Lord Huron
- Dubstep DJ who inspired his own cult of “bass heads”: Bassnectar
- DJ most likely to stretch power grids to the max with his light show: still Bassnectar
- Band most likely to leave confetti in your mouth and your brain hanging out of your ears: The Flaming Lips
- Band most likely to give birth to a baby and establish contact with aliens onstage: still The Flaming Lips
- Indie electro-pop band on the iPods of Perez Hilton and all of Germany: Capital Cities
- Best band formed through a Craigslist ad: Capital Cities
- Wiz Khalifa’s notable new accessories: Billboard Music Award and BET Award for “Top New Artist”
- Sample of Wiz’s swaggering lyricism: “I’m sippin’ Clicquot and rockin’ yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can’t tell what time it is.”
- Indie folkers most likely to inspire audiences to shrug off modern society for a vision quest: Lord Huron
- Total artists on the lineup: potentially infinite (more acts are still being added)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick on 12/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open at 11am. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.