- C$60 for one two-day pass to the Winnipeg BBQ & Blues Festival (up to C$80.25 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16 at 1:30 p.m., and Sunday, August 17 at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Shaw Park
- General admission
- Door time: 1 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Winnipeg BBQ & Blues Festival
- Robert Cray Band: A five-time Grammy winner and member of the Blues Hall of Fame, Cray pours out eclectic tunes such as the funky, synth-heavy “I Guess I Showed Her” and the appropriately smokey “Smoking Gun.”
- Colin James: James’ diverse sound—spun from pop, rock, blues, and swing—has earned him six Juno awards and some slight dizziness.
- The Harpoonist & the Axe Murderer: The Vancouver-based duo uses a small orchestra of instruments to create their dirty blues sound, which evokes influences as diverse as Jack White and Danger Mouse.
Also Performing: Eddie Shaw Big Dave McLean Watermelon Slim The Perpetrators Romi Mays Tracy K
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
- Food to watch: Some of North America’s finest barbecue cooks compete for the right to attend the World Food Competition in Las Vegas. Guests are free to roam the competition, and pick up some tips, tricks, and insatiable cravings for ribs.
- Food to eat: Vendors offer non-competitive barbecue for purchase, which attendees can wash down with an adult or all-ages beverage.
- Eat while watching: Sunday morning’s gospel brunch, where guests can purchase a pancake and sausage breakfast and watch a spine-tingling gospel performance.