What You'll Get
- $39 for one brunch show ticket (up to $70 value)
- $45 for one VIP brunch ticket (up to $80 value)
- $66 for one dinner show ticket (up to $120 value)
- $70 for one VIP dinner ticket (up to $130 value)
- VIP tickets include VIP seating and goodie bag
- Brunch shows begin at 1 p.m.; doors open at noon for seating and pre-show
- Dinner shows begin at 7:30 p.m.; doors open at 6:30 p.m. for seating and pre-show
- All tickets include a truffles tasting and a brunch or dinner buffet from The Cutting Room
- Special ticket required for Valentine’s Day shows; see Groupon for Valentine’s Day shows
- Click to view the menu
- Click to view the show dates
The Donati family’s restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up dead. Head Chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Mrs. Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their murdered patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful jazz score, gourmet bites, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. May reserve online immediately after purchase, reservation recommended at least 1 week in advance. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.