- One ticket to Truffles: A New Dinner Theater, Murder Mystery Experience
- When: select dates, October 30–November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Zanger Hall
- Door time: 7:30 p.m. (Sundays 6 p.m.)
- Ticket values include all fees
- $29 for regular seating, including a three-course dinner (up to $45 value)
- $39 for chef’s table seating, including a three-course dinner, a glass of sparkling wine, and extras from the chef (up to $65 value)
- $59 for chef’s VIP table seating, including a three-course dinner, a bottle of sparkling wine, truffle shavings, front-row seating, and a part in the show (up to $95 value)
- Each dinner includes a meat, fish, or vegetarian entree. See menu here.
The Donati family’s five-star restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound, $30,000 truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up missing. Head chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Olga Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their missing patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful score, a three-course meal, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.
347 W 34th St
New York, NY 10001Get Directions