What You'll Get
- One ticket to Truffles: A New Dinner Theater, Murder Mystery Experience
- When: select dates, October 30–November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Zanger Hall
- Door time: 7:30 p.m. (Sundays 6 p.m.)
- Ticket values include all fees
- $29 for regular seating, including a three-course dinner (up to $45 value)
- $39 for chef’s table seating, including a three-course dinner, a glass of sparkling wine, and extras from the chef (up to $65 value)
- $59 for chef’s VIP table seating, including a three-course dinner, a bottle of sparkling wine, truffle shavings, front-row seating, and a part in the show (up to $95 value)
- Each dinner includes a meat, fish, or vegetarian entree. See menu here.
The Donati family’s five-star restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound, $30,000 truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up missing. Head chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Olga Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their missing patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful score, a three-course meal, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Zanger Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Girl Behind the Curtain's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open one hour before showtime for the pre-show. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.