- One ticket to Truffles: A New Dinner Theater, Murder Mystery Experience
- When: select dates, December 30–July 31 at 8:30 p.m. (Sundays at 7 p.m.)
- Where: The Barn & Bail Theater
- Door time: 7:30 p.m. (Sundays 6 p.m.)
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $59 for chef’s VIP table seating, including front row seating, a bottle of champagne (per two people), the Truffle Tapenade Crostini, a special amuse bouche from the chef, a three-course dinner, and a possible chance to be part the show (up to $95 value)
- $39 for chef’s table seating, including a glass of champagne, an extra amuse bouche from the chef, and a three-course dinner (up to $65 value)
- Each dinner includes choice of a vegetarian pasta or a meatball pasta, both homemade by Zio’s Ristorante in New York. See the full menu here.
The Donati family’s five-star restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound, $30,000 truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up missing. Head chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Olga Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their missing patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful score, a three-course meal, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.