What You'll Get
- $149 for two tickets to Truffles: A Valentines Day Dinner Theater, Murder Mystery Experience (up to $250 value)
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 6:30 p.m. or 9 p.m.
- Where: The Barn & Bail Theater
- Door time: at showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Valentine’s Day tickets include a four-course dinner catered by Zio’s Ristorante in New York, a truffle-tasting, a special amuse bouche from the chef, a bottle of champagne, and personalized photo with the cast or as a couple. See the meat-eater and vegetarian choices here.
The Donati family’s five-star restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound, $30,000 truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up missing. Head chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Olga Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their missing patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful score, a three-course meal, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option bought. Reservation reqd. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Girl Behind the Curtain's current prices-price may differ on event day. Doors open 30min before show. For ADA seating, call box office promptly on receipt of voucher-availability limited. Alcohol not discounted more than 50%. Merchant solely responsible for all sales/delivery of alcohol. Must have 21+ ID for alcohol. Valid only on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.