- One ticket to Truffles: A New Dinner Theater, Murder Mystery Experience
- When: select dates through July 31. Click to view all show dates.
- Where: The Metropolitan Room
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $45 for regular table seating, including general admission seating and a four-course dinner (up to $75 value)
- $59 for chef’s table seating, including VIP seating, a plate of shaved truffles, bread with truffled dip, a special amuse bouche from the chef, a four-course dinner, and a possible chance to be part the show (up to $95 value)
- Each dinner includes choice of a vegetarian pasta or a meatball pasta, both homemade by Zio’s Ristorante in New York. See the full menu here.
The Donati family’s five-star restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound, $30,000 truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up missing. Head chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Olga Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their missing patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful score, a three-course meal, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.