- $40 for one table ticket for brunch (up to $65 value)
- $51 for one balcony ticket for brunch, plus a goodie bag (up to $85 value)
- $66 for one table ticket for dinner (up to $110 value)
- Click here to view the brunch and dinner menus
Available Dates and Times
- Brunch: Saturday Dec. 5, and Dec. 19 at 12:30 p.m.
- Located at The Cutting Room.
Ticket includes the Truffles tasting platter, with various truffle-infused appetizers, foods, and sweets
- Dinner: Tuesday, Dec. 1 and Dec 16 at 8 p.m.
- Located at Duane Park
- Ticket includes a 3-course dinner, including seasonal appetizers, meat and fish entrees, and dessert
The Donati family’s five-star restaurant is hosting the party of the year as the clan prepares to auction off its two-pound, $100,000 truffle. But things go bad fast when Mr. Donati, the Truffle King himself, winds up missing. Head chef Bruno just wants the guests to have a good time, but his hosting duties are thrown into a tailspin as Olga Donati and her wanton daughter try to solve the mystery of their missing patriarch—and prove they had nothing to do with it. Combining humor with a beautiful score, a rowdy brunch or 3-course dinner, and a venue where it’s totally cool to wear a top hat, this mystery stokes appetites and curiosities alike.