What You'll Get
- $65 for a 2014 half-season pass to three concerts in the Tucson Symphony Orchestra's MasterWorks series (up to $130 value)
- Where: St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- Seating: section B
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the season's concert schedule.
Tucson Symphony Orchestra's 2014 MasterWorks Concert Series
- To enjoy the Schubert symphony that was numbered ninth even though his "eighth" remained unfinished, see Schubert "The Great!" (January 10)
- To hear Jennifer Johnson Cano—winner of the prestigious Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions—sing soaring arias and cryptic songs, see Berlioz & Ravel: Poetry in Music (February 7)
- To delve into Mendelssohn's ode to Scotland's Fingal's Cave—wherein the orchestra mimics the cave's lonely echoes and periodically floods the church with ocean water—and an early masterpiece by one of history's greatest composers, see Beethoven's Fourth (March 7)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 8, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 1/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.