Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $65 for a 2014 half-season pass to three concerts in the Tucson Symphony Orchestra's MasterWorks series (up to $130 value)
- Where: St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- Seating: section B
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the season's concert schedule.
Tucson Symphony Orchestra's 2014 MasterWorks Concert Series
- To enjoy the Schubert symphony that was numbered ninth even though his "eighth" remained unfinished, see Schubert "The Great!" (January 10)
- To hear Jennifer Johnson Cano—winner of the prestigious Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions—sing soaring arias and cryptic songs, see Berlioz & Ravel: Poetry in Music (February 7)
- To delve into Mendelssohn's ode to Scotland's Fingal's Cave—wherein the orchestra mimics the cave's lonely echoes and periodically floods the church with ocean water—and an early masterpiece by one of history's greatest composers, see Beethoven's Fourth (March 7)