What You'll Get
- $75 for a series pass to Tucson Symphony Orchestra’s Masterworks Series, including one ticket to each program (up to $135 value)
- When: select Fridays, January 9 through March 6
- Where: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
- Seating: section B
- Includes a talk with the conductor and/or guest artists one hour before each show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view all concerts in the series
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tucson Symphony Orchestra Masterworks Series
- Brahms and Mozart (January 9): The mood is generous and cheerful in this program, starting with Mozart’s zippy Symphony No. 32 and concluding with Brahms’ Serenade No. 1, sounding as youthful as the composer was when he wrote it.
- Mozart and Mahler Celebrate Family and Earth (January 30): Grammy-winning tenor Anthony Dean Griffey and Tamara Mumford, a star of the Metropolitan Opera, make their TSO debut in a program of work from two legendary composers in their creative primes: Mahler, with Das Lied von der Erde, and Mozart, with Symphony No. 35.
- Mendelssohn & Schumann (March 6): Conductor George Hanson returns to one of the first pieces he conducted for the TSO—Schumann’s Symphony No. 2—as Mendelssohn’s First Piano Concerto initiates award-winning pianist Sean Chen into the ranks of the orchestra’s guest stars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church starting 1/9 at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors time varies. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.