What You'll Get
- $14 for one ticket for seating in the front of the left or right far side orchestra (up to $28 value) Not available for the October 30 performance
- $21.50 for one ticket for seating in the mid to rear of the left or right far side orchestra (up to $43 value)
- $39.50 for one ticket for seating in the mid to rear of the left or right center orchestra (up to $64 value)
- $39.50 for one ticket for seating in the front mezzanine (up to $79 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Based on Pushkin’s verse novel, Eugene Onegin, this ballet tells the story of a boy (Onegin) who meets a girl (Tatiana). The girl falls in love with the boy; the boy rejects the girl. The boy then duels his friend (her sister’s fiancé) before deciding many years later that he does indeed want the girl. While this unrequited love dances across the stage, thanks to choreography by John Cranko, a classic score by Tchaikovsky ensures there’s hardly a dry eye in the house.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.