Hockey teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with today's GrouponLive deal to see a Tulsa Oilers home hockey game at the BOK Center. All tickets are good for seating in sections 109, 111, and 120–122 highlighted in green on the seating chart. Choose between the following options:
- For $34, you get two premier tickets (up to a $70 value).
- For $65, you get four premier tickets (up to a $140 value).
Choose from the following games:
- Versus the Quad City Mallards on Friday, October 26, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Texas Brahmas on Sunday, October 28, at 4:05 p.m.
- Versus the Allen Americans on Saturday, November 3, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Rapid City Rush on Wednesday, November 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Missouri Mavericks on Sunday, November 11, at 4:05 p.m.
- Versus the Bloomington Blaze on Friday, November 16, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Texas Brahmas on Tuesday, November 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Versus the Bloomington Blaze on Friday, November 23, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Allen Americans on Friday, November 30, at 7:35 p.m.
- Versus the Arizona Sundogs on Sunday, December 2, at 4:05 p.m.
- Versus the Missouri Mavericks on Tuesday, December 4, at 7:05 p.m.
Doors open one hour before each game time.
At the beginning of the 2012–2013 season, the Central Hockey League’s Tulsa Oilers aim to spark off a winning streak on their home turf. From premier green-section seating overlooking center ice, fans will watch the lightning-quick action and electrified hockey sticks of a team that made the playoffs nine times during their first 13 seasons. Additional promotions add to the BOK Center's energized atmosphere, which have included discounted beers and sodas during Tuesday games and postgame skates after Sunday matchups, when fans can hit the rink for a skating session with the players and the playful polar-bear cubs who occasionally wander onto the ice.
“We had such a good time !”
“It's an easy couple of hours of fun for the kids - good any time of year”