Hockey teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with this GrouponLive deal to see a Tulsa Oilers home hockey game at the BOK Center.
Choose from 10 Options
- $34 for two tickets for seating in sections 109, 111, or 120–122, highlighted in green on the seating chart (a $70 value)
- $65 for four tickets for seating in sections 109, 111, or 120–122, highlighted in green on the seating chart (a $140 value)
For either of the above options, choose from the following games:
- Against the Arizona Sundogs on Tuesday, March 5, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Sundogs on Wednesday, March 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Bloomington Blaze on Friday, March 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Wichita Thunder on Saturday, March 23, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Allen Americans on Sunday, March 24, at 4:05 p.m.
Doors open one hour before game time.
The Scouting Report
As the 2012–13 campaign draws to a close, the Central Hockey League's Tulsa Oilers look to spark a late-season surge in the year's five final home games. While playing in every game this season, forwards Ben Gordon and Ryan Menei have emerged as one of the league’s most prolific offensive tandems, both ranking in the top five in the CHL in total points. The two stars will look to push the tempo as fans attempt to will each puck into the back of the net with earsplitting cheers and softly whispered voodoo.
The Tulsa Oilers aren’t just one of the Central Hockey League’s founding members—they’re also the owners of the league’s first piece of championship hardware. The Oilers seized the Ray Miron Cup in the CHL’s inaugural 1992–93 season, instantly winning the respect of their league foes, the love of a loyal fan base, and the loyalty of the local zamboni-drivers labor union. Since their first-year coronation, the squad has continued to cut a formidable form in the league, stringing together multiple playoff berths in their never-ending quest for a second title.
“It's an easy couple of hours of fun for the kids - good any time of year”
“We had such a good time !”
“Great skating. ”