What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass to see Turnpike Troubadours (up to $35.83 value)
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: South Side Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their genre: Red Dirt, which signifies hearty country music from Oklahoma
- Other genres they bring to their sound: Americana and bluegrass
- Their debut album: 2007’s Bossier City, which introduced the world to Evan Felker’s emotive tenor and his bandmates’ deft guitar and fiddle-playing
- Their latest album: 2012’s Goodbye Normal Street, fueled by the crop-dusted single “Gin, Smoke, Lies”
- Its position on the Billboard 200 chart: #57, allowing the Troubadours to leave Normal Street once and for all
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at South Side Ballroom on 10/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.