Wildlife specialist leads two-hour boat tours of the Indian River Lagoon Estuary and Canaveral National Seashore Park
About This Deal
- The boat seats 24 and will not head out with less than 10 passengers, so customers will share a boat with other guests for Public Tours.
- Departure time: 10:30 a.m.; seven days a week. Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure location: 859 Pompano Ave., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
- The tour includes narration on local history and ecology.
- During two-hour scenic tour customers may be able to see dolphins, manatees, shore birds, and beautiful scenery
About Turtle Mound River Tours
Of all the ways to explore the diverse array of ecosystems surrounding New Smyrna Beach, choosing our captains to be your guide is always a sound decision. From the helm of this 24-passenger pontoon boat, our captains use their background as wildlife and eco-specialists to reveal the area's marine wildlife. Over the course of this two-hour tour, they trace a 29-mile route from the Indian River Lagoon Estuary along the Canaveral National Seashore Park. Alert passengers may be thrilled to see manatees and dolphins frolicking among the mangrove islands, as well as a diverse array of seabirds such as osprey, pelicans, oyster catchers, egrets, and herons."