What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Peter Frampton & The Doobie Brothers (up to $45.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Seating: upper level
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Almost five decades: the amount of time Peter Frampton has been playing the guitar
- 8: the age he began playing
- What else the British musician plays: keyboard, bass, drums, vocal cords
- 6 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! sold in the US alone
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 23: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972
- The band he formed at age 18: Humble Pie
- The fellow superstar he played music with in school: David Bowie
- Notable roles in pop culture: he appeared in the film Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band and on The Simpsons and The Colbert Report
The Doobie Brothers
- More than 40 million: the number of records sold by The Doobie Brothers
- Their sound: pristine vocal harmonies and guitar-driven melodies
- Essential hits: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “Long Train Running,” “Listen to the Music”
- 4: the number of Grammy Awards they’ve earned
- 2004: the year they were inducted into the Vocal Hall of Fame
- What singer-songwriter-guitarist Pat Simmons says about his band’s influence: “We have entered a territory that we never imagined for ourselves, as far as being a part of the cultural landscape.”
- What guitarist and founding member Tom Johnston says in regard to the group’s balance between touring and recording in the studio: “The Doobies have always been about playing live.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on 7/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.