What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket to The Old School Summer Fest featuring Blackstreet (up to $45 value)
- When: Friday, June 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Seating: upper reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Old School Summer Fest
- Blackstreet: deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go”
- SWV: Also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
- Toni! Tony! Toné!: despite the fact that none of the performers are named Tony, Toni, Toné, or even ToeKnee, this new jack swing trio dominated the R&B charts in the late ’80s and early ’90s with #1’s such as “Little Walter” and the gold single “Feels Good”
- Biz Markie: before teaching your kids how to beat-box on Yo Gabba Gabba, the “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” earned his crown with the lighthearted hip-hop classic “Just a Friend”
- Big Daddy Kane: the Grammy-winning rapper and former member of the Juice Crew’s mix of rapid-fire rhymes and swagger inspired generations of MCs, including former hype man Jay-Z
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on 6/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.