- One G-Pass to see Steve Miller Band with Special Guest 38 Special
- When: Sunday, June 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18.55 for rear sections 201–205 (up to $37.07 value)
- $33.90 for front sections 201–205 (up to $67.77 value)
$44.15 for sections 101–103 (up to $88.27 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steve Miller Band with Special Guest 38 Special
- How you know Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- How you don’t know them: Steven Miller Band
- The band by the numbers: 18 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Steve Miller’s musical start: he began as a blues artist
- A few of Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- His most recent albums: 2010’s BINGO! and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- How Rolling Stone praised BINGO!: “Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle.”
- How you know 38 Special: they’re the rough-and-tumble arena rockers that recall the Allman Brothers mixed with more introspective ballads including “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” and “Second Chance”
- Their current lineup: while Donnie Van Zant recently retired, Don Barnes soldiers on with longtime guitarist Danny Chauncey and keyboardist Bobb Cap, as well as drummer Gary “Madman” Moffatt and bassist Barry Dunaway