What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Rod Stewart
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $40.50 for upper 200-level seating (up to $68.77 value)
- $65.50 for lower 200-level seating (up to $99.52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Limited number of tickets available at each price
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 17: his ranking on “The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists”
- 33: his ranking in Q Magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time”
- 2: the number of times he’s been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as a solo artist and his for his time as a member of The Faces
- 100 million: the amount of albums he’d sold worldwide by 2001, an achievement that earned him the first-ever Diamond Award
- 70: his age now, although his voice and spirit have clearly been obeying the lyrics to “Forever Young”
- Things that only Rod can do: make any song memorable with his signature raspy voice, steal the show from the whippersnappers on American Idol, make Christmas albums good again
- What’s new: Time, Rod’s first album of original material in nearly 20 years
- What to expect from the show: a set plucked straight from a fan’s wish list, featuring the greatest hits from every era of Rod
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.