- $17 for one general admission ticket (up to $37.31 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Thursday, October 29 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 30 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31 at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 1 at 3 p.m.
Celebrity Impersonators: The Edwards Twins
- What they look like without the makeup: each other—Anthony and Eddie Edwards are identical twins
- When that’s hardest to believe: when you see Sonny and Cher singing together on stage
- Some of their other personas: Barbra Streisand, Elton John, Bette Midler, Billy Joel, Andrea Bocelli, Rod Stewart, Liza Minnelli, Neil Diamond, George and Gracie, and Lady Gaga
- Their attitude towards impersonation: “If both the voice and the look is not right on, we won’t do it.”
- Carol Burnett’s role in getting them on stage: the pair grew up watching her show, and after she saw Eddie perform solo, she convinced him to team up with his brother