What You'll Get
- $199.99 for one ticket to part one of the workshop only (up to $368.49 value)
- $349.99 for one ticket to both sessions of the workshop (up to $736.98 value)
- When: part one takes place on Saturday, July 9, at 1:30 p.m.; part two takes place on Saturday, July 23, at 11 a.m.
BxC Studios Special FX Makeup Introductory Workshop
- Part 1: Aspiring artists get hands-on experience with developing special effects, transforming characters, and applying high-quality prosthetics. Throughout the four-hour workshop, students will meet some of the industry’s best and brightest artists.
- Part 2: Students get a glimpse of life behind the camera as they get an actor ready for camera, armed with their very own prosthetics. Once prepped and ready, the actors—wearing the student’s handiwork—will appear in a BxC Studios short film, and the makeup artists get to see their names in the credits.
- BxC Studios: a team of more than a dozen professionals from all over the entertainment industry, including rising stars and seasoned executives, specializing in visual production and executive producing
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of workshop for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.