- $10 for one G-Pass to see Ty Dolla $ign (up to $29 value)
- When: Thursday, November 6
- Where: Saint Andrew’s Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ty Dolla $ign
- Who he is: the artist formerly known as Tyrone Griffin
- What he does: sings, raps, plays multiple instruments, and produces crowd-galvanizing hip-hop
- When he took over the airwaves: in 2013 with the club anthem “Paranoid”
- What he did next: came right back in January of 2014 with “Or Nah” featuring Wiz Khalifa and DJ Mustard
- A few of his collaborators: Snoop Dogg, Trey Songz, Lupe Fiasco, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
- Supporting acts: 20-year-old hip-hop artist Lil Bibby, up-and-coming rapper Joe Moses, and rising Detroit rap star Chavis Chandler
St. Andrew's Hall
What was once the meeting spot for the Saint Andrew's Society of Detroit now hosts the hottest live acts and dance parties, including performances by Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, and Iggy Pop. The Main Ballroom sports a tricked-out sound-and-lighting system, a VIP balcony, a hardwood dance floor, and a bar more than 35 feet long. The lower level of The Shelter lives up to its name, as red curtains and a cabaret offer an escape to mellower pastures. Upstairs at The Burns Room, patrons chill out on lounge furniture under chandeliers while savoring views of Congress and the RenCen.