- $15 for one G-Pass to see Tye Tribbett (up to $31.40 value)
- When: Friday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Seating: gold circle left or right, rows P–V
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met Tye: as the founder and lead singer of the gospel group Greater Anointing, also known as G.A.
- How Greater Anointing attained its great following: in standout performances at the McDonalds and Wrigley’s Gospel choir singing competitions, where Tye’s relentless energy and bar-raising vocal jumps caught the attention of acclaimed producers
- Which lead to: “Let Go, Let God,” a song on the soundtrack to The Prince of Egypt that jump-started Tye and G.A.’s stardom
- Acts that Tye and G.A. soon shared the stage with: Elton John, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, and Faith Hill
- Awards Tye has won since embarking on his solo career: two Grammys
- Greater Than: his latest record, which scored those Grammys, a #1 spot on Billboard’s Top Gospel Charts, and a Stellar Award to boot
- What might surprise you about Greater Than: it’s both a praise record and a party record, mixing traditional gospel with modern funk and dance floor beats
- What to expect from the show: proof of why Tye has been called the “Elvis of Gospel”