What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met Tye: as the founder and lead singer of the gospel group Greater Anointing, also known as G.A.
- How Greater Anointing attained its great following: in standout performances at the McDonalds and Wrigley’s Gospel choir singing competitions, where Tye’s relentless energy and bar-raising vocal jumps caught the attention of acclaimed producers
- Which lead to: “Let Go, Let God,” a song on the soundtrack to The Prince of Egypt that jump-started Tye and G.A.’s stardom
- Acts that Tye and G.A. soon shared the stage with: Elton John, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, and Faith Hill
- Awards Tye has won since embarking on his solo career: two Grammys
- Greater Than: his latest record, which scored those Grammys, a #1 spot on Billboard’s Top Gospel Charts, and a Stellar Award to boot
- What might surprise you about Greater Than: it’s both a praise record and a party record, mixing traditional gospel with modern funk and dance floor beats
- What to expect from the show: proof of why Tye has been called the “Elvis of Gospel”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.