- $89 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section F1, rows AA–PP or F2 or F5, rows AA–HH or JJ–SS (up to $111.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Easter Fashion Affair Starring Tyrese & Monica
- Tyrese: His alluringly confident poise and chiseled good looks have won him leading roles in the Transformers and The Fast and the Furious series, but it’s Tyrese’s silky voice that really steals the spotlight. The R&B titan moves effortlessly from courtly declarations of love to steamy avowals of passion that weaken knees and smooth out wrinkled hearts, diving into career highlights and new music from 2015’s Black Rose.
- Monica: “Miss Thang” became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles (“Don’t Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)” and “Before You Walk Out of My Life), spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on “The Boy Is Mine,” and just dropped her latest album, Code Red, which features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine. His latest release, This is How I Feel, hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Album chart.
- L’Renee: The Examiner compares this Detroit “singer’s singer”—who’s lended her pitch-perfect pipes to stars such as KEM and Dwell— to Gladys Knight and Patti Labelle